회복관련자료

God in His wisdom

작성자 정보

• 관리자 작성
  • 작성일

컨텐츠 정보

본문

GOD IN HIS WISDOM SELECTED THIS GROUP OF MEN AND WOMEN TO BE PURVEYORS OF HIS GOODNESS.  IN SELECTING THEM THROUGH WHOM TO BRING ABOUT THIS PHENOMENON HE WENT NOT TO THE PROUD, THE MIGHTY, THE FAMOUS OR THE BRILLIANT.  HE WENT INSTEAD TO THE HUMBLE, TO THE SICK, TO THE UNFORTUNATE.  HE WENT RIGHT TO THE DRUNKARD, THE SO-CALLED WEAKLING OF THE WORLD.  WELL MIGHT HE HAVE SAID THE FOLLOWING WORDS TO US:

"Unto your weak and feeble hands I have entrusted a power beyond estimate.  To you has been given that which has been denied the most learned of your fellows.  Not to scientists or statesmen, not to wives or mothers, not even to my priests or ministers have I given this gift of healing other alcoholics which I entrust to you."

"It must be used unselfishly; it carries with it grave responsibility.  No day can be too long; no demands upon your time can be too urgent; no case can be too pitiful; no task too hard; no effort too great.  It must be used with tolerance for I have restricted its application to no race, no creed, and no denomination.  Personal criticism you must expect; lack of appreciation will be common; ridicule will be your lot; your motives will be misjudged.  You must be prepared for adversity, for what men call adversity is the ladder you must use to ascend the rungs toward spiritual perfection, and remember, in the exercise of this power I shall not exact from you beyond your capabilities."

"You are not selected because of exceptional talents, and be careful always, if success attends your efforts not to ascribe to personal superiority that to which you can lay claim only by virtue of my gift.  If I had wanted learned men to accomplish this mission, this power would have been entrusted to the physician and scientist.  If I had wanted eloquent men, there would have been many anxious for the assignment, for talk is the easiest used of all talents with which I have endowed mankind.  If I had wanted scholarly men, the world is filled with better qualified men than you who would be available.  You were selected because you have been the outcasts of the world and your long experience as drunkards has made or should make you humbly alert to the cries of distress that come from the lonely hearts of alcoholics everywhere."

"Keep ever in mind the admission you made on the day of your profession in AA -- namely that you are powerless and that it was only with your willingness to turn your life and will unto my keeping that relief came to you."

지혜로우신 하나님께서는 그분의 선하심을 전하시기위해 사람들을 선택하셨다. 그분께서는 긍지에 가득 찬 사람이나 권력자, 유명인사나 훌륭한 사람들 대신에 보잘것없는 사람들, 병자나 불우한 사람들을 택하셨다. 하나님은 이 세상에서 가장 약한 자라 불리우는 술주정꾼, 중독자를 선택하신 것이다. 그리고 하나님께서는 그들에게 이렇게 말씀하신다.

나는 너의 그 약하고 힘없는 손에 이 엄청난 나의 힘을 맡긴다. 학식이 높은 사람이나 과학자나 정치가도 아닌 또는 그들의 아내나 어머니, 성직자도 아닌 바로 너에게 이 중독자들을 치유할 수 있는 능력을 맡긴다.

이 힘에는 중대한 책임이 함께 있으며  때로는 삶과 죽음의 문제에 직결될 수 있으므로 결코 이기적인 목적으로 사용되어져서는 안 된다. 아무리 바쁘고 힘들고 지쳐버린 날이라 해도  너는 그들의 모습에 관계없이 최선을 다하여 관용으로 대하라.  또한 그들의 피부 색깔, 신념, 교파 때문에 차별을 두어서도 안 된다. 너는 이 사역을 하는 동안에 사람들로부터 감사의 표시보다는 오히려 비판과 조롱을 감수해야할지도 모른다. 그들은 네가 무슨 동기를 가지고 이런 일을 하고 있는 지도 의심할 것이다. 그러나 너는 이 어려움들이 영적완성을 향해 한걸음, 한걸음 디디고 올라가는 사다리라고 믿으며 대처해 나가야할 것이다. 그리고 한 가지 기억할 것은 이일은 너의 힘을 가지고 한다는 생각을 버려라.

너는 비상한 재능이 많기 때문에 선택된 것이 아니다. 네가 얼마간의 성공을 경험하게 된다 해도 그 것은 네가 잘나서 된 일이 아니고 오직 내가 내린 선물이었음을 기억하라. 내가 만약 재주 있는 사람들을 찾는다고 했다면 그럴듯하게 말만 잘하는 수많은 사람들이 이일을 하겠다고 나섰을 것이다. 만약 내가 학자들을 원했다면 이세상은 너보다 더 자격 있는 사람들로 꽉 차있다는 것을 알기를 바란다. 그러나 내가 너를 선택한 이유는 네가 이 세상에서 버려진 자였기 때문이다. 중독자들의 고독한 심령으로부터 터져 나오는 이 비통한 외침소리가 너에게는 들리는가? 너라면 그 소리에 귀를 기울여줄 것이라 생각한다.  왜냐하면 너는 오랜 중독자의 생활을 통해 겸손하게 되었거나 이제부터 곧 그렇게 될 것이기 때문이다.

언젠가 네가 중독에 무력함을 고백하고 너의 의지와 삶을 나에게 완전히 맡기기를 간절히 원하였기 때문에 나의 구원이 너에게 임하였다는 사실을 가슴속 깊이 그리고 영원히 간직하여 주기를 바란다.

[이 게시물은 관리자님에 의해 2012-05-23 23:22:52 회복관련자료에서 복사 됨]

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.
길갈미션 All rights reserved.
알림 0